As we all know there is always so much change going on in this industry it’s hard to keep up! So, I thought I would try and help keep everyone up to date with my news roundup of information I’ve found interesting and helpful this week.
At Ihre Consulting we work with over 130 different operators. Staying in-the-know of every brand is tough but we do our best of course. Here are a few updates from the brands we work with:
Codeta – Target countries and Software updates
- As many of you know Codeta is the online casino with the same owner as Ihre Consulting. The team members of this Live Gaming online casino have been very busy developing its platform for players by adding 3 new software’s – Ezugi, Betgames and RedRake.
- Due to the new laws we are all very aware of, Codeta has now been blocked from new players in Australia.
Slots Million – They have a UK License!
- Online gaming is very popular in the UK so adding that popular UK License alongside their current licensing is a real asset for this operator. With 37+ software providers this is an ever-developing brand all affiliates should consider.
VIK’s Affiliates – Leaving countries behind…
- VIK’s Affiliates say goodbye to Norway and Finland. From 1st October they will stop all operations in these select countries.
William Hill – New software
- One of the most well-known brands, William Hill, have just added the ‘Lightening Box’ software to their portfolio.
Larry Casino – Gets an upgrade!
- LarryCasino have been busy working on their site to improve user experience. From redesigning landing pages to customizing several areas of the website; the team at Larry Casino have their players in mind to ensure all traffic being sent is converting.
Wunderino – Hey there Japan
- Wunderino have announced a warm welcome to Japan! Have Japanese traffic? Jump on board with the Wild Affiliates program to optimise your traffic here!
Bethard Group – New software
- The Bethard Group Affiliate Program have just added the software Pragmatic Play to their vast portfolio of software providers.
PlayOJO – Welcome Denmark!
- PlayOJO, the brand from Affiliate Program EGO, have opened their doors to Denmark!
This week myself and our COO Claire Wellard took a trip into London to attend the Technology for Marketing conference. We met some amazing people, learnt so much from the seminars, and of course had fun walking around with balloon hats. If you’ve not seen the pictures yet, check out our social media pages!
Have I missed anything?
If you think I’ve missed anything this week I’d love to know!