Tali Sela, another of our Affiliate Managers, has been with us for about a year now and has a vast background in iGaming, which makes her such a valuable member of the team. But aside from her experience, we love her because she is a great person and working with her daily is a pleasure. Know more about Tali and what she is like outside of the office walls:
- How did you get into the industry & when?
Back in 2010 I was looking for a job and a friend of mine who was already working in the industry (which I had no idea about, I just finished design school at the jewellery department) told me that he knows a company who’s looking for employees – he sent my CV there- and I started to work as a customer rep for a big online casino- from there on it just rolled to where I am today.
- What is it about the industry you love?
The action. Especially when you are just starting and building your portfolio. Also, to see the different funnel behaviors that your campaigns generate – it’s always very interesting to see how it varies between different sources and how you can try and improve them.
- Where is your dream destination for holiday?
Definitely Hawaii – I have to get there one of these days.
- Do you have any hobbies?
Yoga, Movies/TV series and food! Loves to try new restaurants and even cooking from time to time.
- What do you love most about living in Tel Aviv?
The fact that I live in Ramat Gan J.
- When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- What’s does a typical day look like at Ihre Consulting?
It varies. Always starts with a coffee and then listing all the things I need to do – some days are more follow-ups (mostly email) oriented, and some are very active on Skype getting deals closed for my affiliates.
- What’s your favorite Band?
Tame Impala and Run the jewels
- What’s your favorite beauty brand?
- Do you have any tips for new affiliate managers coming into the industry?
Know Google by heart on every region that is relevant for you. This always helped me in the beginning.
- Do you Gamble?
Funny but no, I never gamble!
- Who is your role model?
- Where do you go for your industry news?
- Do you have a great motivation quote?
“When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life’ll be all like “What?!” – Phil Dunphy (“Modern Family”)
- Name 3 things that readers don’t know about you…
- Between watching the best series out there as Games of thrones, True detective, Rick and Morty and so on- I have a few guilty pleasures like watching the bachelor (the American version).
- I love online shopping- if I could buy everything I need online- I would.
- If anyone is signing a song in the office- I’m the first one to get ear-worm (stuck song syndrome)
Anything else you’d like to know about Tali? Let me know!